Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Compared with people who live in urban areas the people who live in rural areas can take better care of their families

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Compared with people who live in urban areas, the people who live in rural areas can take better care of their
families.

There is no doubt that everyone loves their family and have a desire to take care of their families as good as they could. In fact, in reality, there are many factors that are not allowed them to do that perfectly. Types of city play rule in how well we can do that as well. I agree that people living in rural areas are able to take care of their families better than people in urban area do.

To begin with, people who live in rural area have more time to take care of their family because of less workload. Mostly, rural area has a few population, comparing to urban areas, so amount and time of work are less than urban area’s. When people do not need to spend much time in work places, they will have time to spend with beloved ones. For example, majority of people who live in San Francisco are young professional workers. They are able to work in San Francisco because they do not have family and can put all their efforts and time on working. However, whenever they want to have families, they intend to move to rural area, near by the cities such as Burlingame and San Mateo. Since the population in those cities is less than in San Francisco, their workloads are relieved. As a result, they can spend more time taking care of their family more than living in the city.

In addition, rural areas do not have many attractive entertainment places where people can use their time on. Therefore, people who live in rural area have to go home and stay with their families automatically. Give my old friends for instance. My friend is a city guy and likes to do party in the city because there are many clubs and bars. When he decided to have a family, he moved to a rural city. Due to lack of entertainment places in the city, surprisingly, he has to come home everyday and take care of his children and wife.

In conclusion, I totally believe that people who live in rural areas take care of their family better than people who live in urban area because they do not have to work much, plus they cannot find the amused places to spend time. Therefore, I would move to rural cities when I have my own family who I want take care of them very well.

there are many factors that are not allowed them to do that perfectly.
there are many factors that are not allowed for them to do that perfectly.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look: