Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It s important for the governments to provide money for things that are beautiful and not just for things that are practical

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's important for the governments to provide money for things that are beautiful and not just for things that are
practical.

There is no doubt that it is hard to make a decision what we should spend on if you have money on your hands. Undeniably, the governments have those questions as well because their jobs are making their people a satisfaction. Some people believe that the governments should provide money for beautiful things, and not just for things that are practical; yet, I disagree with the statement.

To begin with, the governments should optimize the most benefits from spending money. Although the developed countries, such as The United Stated, The Untied Kingdom, and Germany, are rich countries and are able to provide funds for many unnecessary things, the governments should concern about imperative factors that would affect their people’s lives, not a beautiful things. Especially, the governments of the developing and underdeveloped countries should really pay attention on how to spend money because of limited budgets. For example, Thailand is developing counties and the government has limited money on using. The governments try to use money wisely on the important things that the people really need. Therefore, they always concern about education, transportation, and healthcare; however they never provide budgets on the beautiful things.

In addition, in general, private organizations always take care of amusing people and decorating the city, so the governments do not need to worry about the beautiful substances. The private organizations acquire benefits from the people when they are able to make the people accept on their products and feel appreciated at them. One of methods is seducing people with the beautiful things. For example, there was the first department store came up in my hometown where was not a beautiful city. The department store had a beautiful building, looked like a castle, and putted flowers around the building. It was tremendously beautiful. After that, people from nearby cities regularly visit our city because it was so attractive, even though the government of my city did not provide any fund for the company.

In conclusion, in my opinion, the governments should concentrate on the practical factors that optimize the most benefits to their people then their people and private organizations will focus on making the countries beautiful regardless. I truly believe that making people to have a comfort and safe lives is a priority job of considerate governments.

Sentence: The department store had a beautiful building, looked like a castle, and putted flowers around the building.
Error: putted Suggestion: put