Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Telephones and E mail have made communication between people less personal Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Telephones and E-mail have made communication between people less personal. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion?

With globalization and urbanization of the economy, there is a major transformation in the technology. Nowadays, people communicate with telephone and e-mail more frequently. Where ever you are or whatever part of country you are in; you can communicate with telephone or e-mail easily. But with more technology development, there is less personal interaction. people. Therefore, I agree with the statement that telephones and e-mail have made communication between people less personal. There are number of reasons why I agree with that statement:

First, today’s world has become a global village. Telephones and e-mail has connected people from different parts of the world. Major meetings or decisions are taken on phones. You can stay in touch with anyone anywhere. If you are a student or working somewhere, you can connect with your family or friends with any of the communication. As for example, I am working abroad and I can connect with my family via phone or writing an email. It is very easy. But because of this people now don’t meet personally and has created lot of problems. People used to visit their friends house more frequently or attend any function ceremony but now people have an excuse and they make a call or email and inform them.

Another reason is that telephones and e- mail are the fastest way of communication. It not only saves our time but money too. Now, we don’t have to wait too long to book our call, or pay so much money. Most of the time people don’t have time to visit someone’s place or due to lack of money they cannot visit, so people can communicate with them via speaking on phone or by e-mail. For example, recently my cousin got married and I was not able to attend her marriage. So I wrote an email and congratulate her on her marriage.

Last but not the least, though the telephones and email have made our life easier but people don’t meet frequently and there is communication gap between family and friends and it has reduced love and affection also however, earlier, there was not much source of communication and people meet frequently.

In conclusion, I would say that no doubt telephones and emails have made communication between people less personal but it has improved relations between people also.

It not only saves our time but money too.
Suggestion: It saves not only our time but also money.