Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country?

The mystery of a country won’t be placed in the only house as a museum. The key, which you can open that heavy door blocks the various culture, complex history, fascinating festivals, or what the human like in the country behind, is hidden in the corner of the country. So I disagree the statement that visiting museum is the best way to learn about a country. And I will give my explanation in the following paragraph.

First of all, the country, of cause, won’t show the truth of itself in the museum. Museums just stored heaven stuffs that their government thought they should be known by th...

Sentence: Usually, what the real live their resident lives is easily demonstrated through their daily workplace, such as market, school, transportation, shop, or even department store if the country is modern enough.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to real and live

Sentence: Second, local resident who have live in the area should know a lot more about their history than the museums.
Description: The fragment resident who have in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace resident with residents

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl