Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.

In the modern era, the importance of child upbringing for parents cannot be overemphesized. Given that, the issue of finding the best way to prepare them for adulthood responsibilities is a contentious one. At the heart of the debate is the arguements between people who favor the idea that part time jobs for kids are helpful and those who disagree with that. In my point of view, although having free time has few advanteges, such as having more time to spend on school excersise, the advantages of part time job for teenagers to get ready for the future life overweight those of not having a job. In the following paragraphs two persuasive arguments will be presented to support this idea discussing it from perspectives of monetary and time evaluation.

The first point that deserves a word is that part time jobs teach kids the value of money. If kids work hard to earn money, they understand how precious money is and how difficult it is to gain money. They will not squandar money anymore. Hence, part time jobs prepare children for financial duties which are one of the most important duties of adult life.

Aside from the mentioned point about the value of money, one cannot overlook the fact that having part time jobs learn children the value of time management. Young children usually do not have any time management problems; they have a lot of free time. In contrast, the children who choose to have a part time job has to strike a ballance between their work hours, their school time. Moreover, they rather free a little time for their leasure time activities which they probably like to spend with their friends. Therefore, they have to acquire a proper time management strategy. Since one of the most important problems of matures are shortage of time, having paracticed time management strategies in childhood will give these kids an edge in comparison to others.

In a word, owing to causes and elucidations provided in the previous paragraphs, it appear reasonable to draw the conclusion that it is extensively advantageous to encourage kids to have part time jobs because they will figure out the value of money and time better. In general, I suggest parents, whether they need the salary or not, ask their children to get a job, especially in summer holidays so that their school activities are not interupted.

Sentence: In the modern era, the importance of child upbringing for parents cannot be overemphesized.
Error: overemphesized Suggestion: overemphasized

Sentence: At the heart of the debate is the arguements between people who favor the idea that part time jobs for kids are helpful and those who disagree with that.
Error: arguements Suggestion: arguments

Sentence: In my point of view, although having free time has few advanteges, such as having more time to spend on school excersise, the advantages of part time job for teenagers to get ready for the future life overweight those of not having a job.
Error: advanteges Suggestion: advantages
Error: excersise Suggestion: exercise

Sentence: In contrast, the children who choose to have a part time job has to strike a ballance between their work hours, their school time.
Error: ballance Suggestion: balance

Sentence: Moreover, they rather free a little time for their leasure time activities which they probably like to spend with their friends.
Error: leasure Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Since one of the most important problems of matures are shortage of time, having paracticed time management strategies in childhood will give these kids an edge in comparison to others.
Error: paracticed Suggestion: practiced

Sentence: In general, I suggest parents, whether they need the salary or not, ask their children to get a job, especially in summer holidays so that their school activities are not interupted.
Error: interupted Suggestion: interrupted