Do you agree or disagree with the following statements People should always tell the truth Always telling the truth is the important consideration in any relationship Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Do you agree or disagree with the following statements.People should always tell the truth./ Always telling the truth is the important consideration in any relationship.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Truth, trust, and honesty are some of the important considerations in any relationship. These considerations make our relations more strong. But, we cannot always tell the truth for many reasons, such as we do not want to hurt someone; for our profit; and for other’s happiness.

First, always telling the truth can hurt someone and we do not want to hurt anyone, and therefore we have to lie. For example, my friend bought a dress for $100, which was not worth it for $100. She asked me, whether it is worth it or not, in such situation, I would prefer to lie, even if I know that it’s not worth it, because I do not want to hurt her. So, sometimes, we have to lie to maintain our relations.

Second, we cannot always tell the truth to make a profit especially in business. For example, businessmen need to maintain their relation with their customers, which help them to make profit. Even though, businessmen know that their products or services are not for long life, but still they advertise or present it like that to convenience their customers. Hence, businessmen, marketing and sales people have lie to make profit. So, sometimes people have lie to make profit.

In addition, sometimes we have to lie for other’s happiness. For example, a patient, who is suffering from severe disease; he also has a heart problem, and he cannot face the truth, in such situations doctors prefer to lie, which is good for patients health. So, sometimes hiding the truth can bring happiness in other's life.

Finally, not all the time relations can be maintain by telling the truth. Above explained are some of the reasons, where we cannot always tell the truth for some good reasons. Sometimes we have to lie or hide the truth for our or other’s profit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mentioned two statements in essay topic. Please confirm about the above essay whether it is okay or not for both topics, as I thought both statements are almost same.

Please confirm.

Thanks,
Ana.

You are on the right track. It is better organized. Still you need more works:

After you put the topic sentences, don't put examples immediately. You need to argue why the reason, then put examples. and you don't need to put the two words 'for example' there, people will understand it as an example. I will give a detail here:

Suppose the essay is 'Do you like to eat at home or eat at restaurant?'. and the essay is going to support eating at home. how to write the essay body?

first, eating at home can save money.(this is the topic sentence which is reason one, then you need to argue why i can save money by eating at home). (because) I bought everything by myself from supermarket and made the food by myself, I don't need to pay workers. Plus i have to pay transportation fee by going to the restaurant, and i need to pay tips to waiters if i eat at restaurant. (then for example)Eating a sandwich at home may cost me $5, while i may need to pay $10 in a restaurant. I can save $5.(after finished the example, you should not stop, you need to write the advantages of saving the money). I can buy a favorite book to read by $5, i can rent a good movie to watch by $5,blabla....

Second, reason 2. Do the same thing like above reason one.

Third, reason 3...same thing...

The correct pattern is:

reason + why this reason + example + conclusion

Comparing to your essay body, you put a reason, then following it put an example. Nothing wrong with this way, but too simple and not well developed.

Let us know if you didn't get the point how to write the essay body.