Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people enjoy life more than older people do.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Young people enjoy life more than older people do.

A person can never forget his childhood days. When a person thinks about his past memories then he feels young and refreshing again. It is true that a young people will enjoy life more than older people. When a person is young then s/he lives for himself, enjoy every moment of life and roam with friends. But, as the person gets older then he lives for other, always thinks that what he would can do to make his family happy, some think about making money for better career. But, when a person is young he is not confined in such type of limitations.

A young people have fewer responsibilities a...

Sentence: A young people have fewer responsibilities as compare to older people on their shoulder.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: as compare -> as compared

Sentence: A person who is young have to
Suggestion: A person who is young has to

Sentence: But, in old age, it becomes difficult for a person to spent time with their friends.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

No. of Words: 589 350 (write the essay in half an hour)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl