If you could invent something new what product would you develop Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed

If you could invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed.

If I could invent something new, I would like to develop a flying car. As we all know “Necessity is the creation need of all inventions”. Earlier people use used to go by cycle or by walking but since the car has been invented; people have started using cars rather than the former by cycle or walking. I have number of reasons in support of my invention :

First of all, cars play an important role in everybody’s day-to-day activities such as going to work, doing groceries etc. Even with public transit available in major cities people use their personal cars to travel. This results in a lot of cars on the road at the same. Especially during business hours when everybody is trying to get to their work place people encounter huge traffic jams. My invention could bring some relief to this traffic situation every day and some people would be able to use the flying car to get to their work without getting stuck in traffic jams.

Secondly, the use of flying car would increase productivity and efficiency in everybody’s life. People would be able to spend quality time at work rather than spending so much time in traffic jams each day. In my opinion, it will also give people more time to spend time with their families and enhance the quality of life of many people.

Lastly, I believe that it would be a lot of fun driving in the sky than on the road. Isn’t that exciting ? It will be a joy ride for everyone.

In conclusion, I would like to spread a word of caution to the users of my flying car. They need to be careful while driving this latest piece of technology and respect everyone’s air space as not doing so could cause fatal accidents in the air.