Integrated essay

Integrated essay

The lecture offered by the professor completely refutes the passage. The professor offered three reasons to take the opposite standpoint of what presented in the reading about human crossing Beringia to the North America. In the reading it is demonstrated that there are evidence supports that first people migrate to America was Eastern Asian people.

First of all, the lecturer claims that there exist several archaeological evidences which seem to be older than the time was mentioned in the reading. There things found in the South America shows that these dates do not match to each other and people went to America before 15,000 years ago. On the other hand, the passage states that the migration of people to America was in the later time in contrast to what is mentioned in the lecture.

Moreover, the speech given by the lecturer presents that things remained from the past does not indicate they are related to the Native Americans. It seems that they belonged to the people who might live in the pacific Island or Japan. However, the reading claims the opposite facts about remained things.

Furthermore, the lecturer considers the DNA analysis. Results from these experiments estimate the existence of people in about 40,000 years ago. It means that different group from various places might came to America. Meanwhile, the passage asserts that in that period people just came from Eastern Asia to the North America.

To sum up, one may come to the conclusion that the lecture and the reading are absolutely opposite of each other.

Sentence: There things found in the South America shows that these dates do not match to each other and people went to America before 15,000 years ago.
Suggestion: There things found in the South America show that these dates do not match to each other and people went to America before 15,000 years ago.

Sentence: First of all, the lecturer claims that there exist several archaeological evidences which seem to be older than the time was mentioned in the reading.
Error: archaeological Suggestion: archeological