It has been said Not everything that is learned is contained in books Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books In your opinion which source is more important Why

It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

There are two main ways to gain knowledge for us. One of them is gaining knowledge from the books and the other one is from our experiences. I think the gaining knowledge from our experiences is more valuable and important. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

First of all, Many datas we get from the books are forgotten easily, novels, technical books, Cooking recipes. There is a scientific explanation behind it. Researchers approve that most of the knowledge we get from the books is contained in temporary storage of our brains and it is called short term memory. That means these datas will be removed, to make these datas permanent, they must be used again and it is called “long term memory”.

Needless to say, books may be a perfect way to gain knowledge since they contains many theories but if we don’t turn these theories to practice, it will not be beneficial to us. In my point of view, practice and reading complement eacher.

There is another fact, The Visual memory; it is much more effective way of learning than reading. We can’t forget easily what we observed. As I’ve mentioned in the second paragraph, by reading a booklet of a country may give us some information about the features of it but most of the data will be removed soon. But if we travel that country, the visual memory will step in and it won’t be possible to forgot we saw easily. Datas will take place in the permant storage of our brains.

What is more, We can’t ride a bicycle by reading the instructions. We need to practice it many times. Practicing is useful in many areas of our life. As the saying goes “ Nothing ever becomes real till it experienced “

Last but not least, We can’t learn everything from the books, We need to experience things, such as relationships with our family, friends, wife. Our reactions to the urgent situations.

All in all, Though I admit that gaining knowledge from the books are important but experience is much more effective way than it.

Sentence: Needless to say, books may be a perfect way to gain knowledge since they contains many theories but if we don't turn these theories to practice, it will not be beneficial to us.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and contains

Sentence: In my point of view, practice and reading complement eacher.
Error: eacher Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Datas will take place in the permant storage of our brains.
Error: permant Suggestion: No alternate word

Number of Paragraphs: 7 5 (You should not talk randomly for your ideas. You need to focus on 2-3 reasons and argue. So 4-5 paragraphs are enough)