It is important to be actively involved in your community Do you agree or disagree

It is important to be actively involved in your community. Do you agree or disagree?

Communities among where we live, stereotypically reflect a person's identity. Therefore, I certainly believe that it is extremely important for any person to be actively involved in his own community. The basis of my view are based on several reasons.

First of all, to be actively involved in one's own community would, inevitably, reflect a good overall image of the people who are involved in the community themselves. For example; I personally is a board member of my neighborhood community, and I admit that being involved in this community with a vast majority of my neighbors have impacted our community in so many positive aspects; we have been able to renovate the community playground, as well as to add so many recreational activities within our community. Thus, whoever visit our community, is always marvelled with the qualities of people who have accomplished such marvelous deeds.

Secondly, if everybody thinks of ways to be involved in their community, than they would all work together as a team to surpass distinct difficulties that a community might be confronting. Group efforts would always promote incredible results. For example; due to the high number of people who are contributing in my church community, we had been able to work together and organize a scout for our kids, which we would have been never able to accomplish if we did not think of being involved in the community with all of our supports by fullfilling different tasks and overcoming all the obstacles to instigate the creation of such an amazing scout which would have great effect on our kids.

Finally, being involved in one's own community would eventually lead to a better world as a whole. Communities are deemed as a part of a whole world. Building up healthy, cultured and strong communities would ultimately conceive a perfect world. Though, it is tremendously essential to involve ourselves in our communities to ensure the establishment of a better world.

In conclusion, I believe that it should be a mandate for everyone to be involved in their communities to promote virtual overwheming identities, to better handle the obstacles in any community, and to create a better world as a whole.

Sentence: Communities among where we live, stereotypically reflect a person's identity.
Error: stereotypically Suggestion: stereo typically

Sentence: For example; due to the high number of people who are contributing in my church community, we had been able to work together and organize a scout for our kids, which we would have been never able to accomplish if we did not think of being involved in the community with all of our supports by fullfilling different tasks and overcoming all the obstacles to instigate the creation of such an amazing scout which would have great effect on our kids.
Error: fullfilling Suggestion: fulfilling

Sentence: In conclusion, I believe that it should be a mandate for everyone to be involved in their communities to promote virtual overwheming identities, to better handle the obstacles in any community, and to create a better world as a whole.
Error: overwheming Suggestion: overwhelming

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater