Essay topics: It is more important to work at a job that you enjoy, even if the salary is low, than it is to have a high-paying job that you do not enjoy.
In my personal opinion, having a job which I enjoy the best totally out-weights a job that is only able to fulfill my monetary demands and financial expectations.
People spend a great deal of their life being occupied by their careers. The avarage daily hours that an individual may spend working is approximately eight. However, most of the people have more extended work hours. Considering such long time at work, it seems reasonable to try making fun out of your job; otherwise it will be a real pain in the ass.
Having a favorable job is equal to doing a recreational activity. It refreshes the mind and rebuilds the spiritual state of the job owner. People never feel tired while doing their hobbies. Inversely, they become creative by being involved in what they really enjoy. In this way, the chance of making improvement and even earning extra money seems to be reachable.
Money is not the key factor of happiness and satisfaction. Although financial issues play important roles in today life; however, having a high-class style of living does not guarantee that you feel happy.
Moreover, choosing a job just due to having high income without pleasure means spending the majority of a life on doing something that is annoying rather than interesting in order to earn the money with the objective to achieve the things that is favorable and enjoying. This seems rather irrational and sound like wasting a life on nothing.
To sum it up, I strongly believe that an enjoyable job even with a low salary surpasses the advantages of a high salary job that is not fulfills my emotional demands of a career. Enjoying a job means being involved in a hobby-like activity that helps me to be creative and successful that in turn enhances my self-confidence and social image.
- Leaders like John Kennedy and Martin Luther king have made important contributions to the people of the united states. Name another leader you think is important. Give specific reasons for your choice. (80)
- Integrated essay- Schooling system (90)
- do you agree or disagree with the following statement?A student must like a teacher in order to learn from the teacher.Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (90)
- Integrated writing-alternative medicine (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? You should not believe everything you read in the newspaper. (80)
- Integrated essay- self awareness among animals (90)
- integrated essay- antibiotics (90)
- Integrated- job satisfaction (90)
- Integrated. Construction (80)
- Integrated writing. Visual-spatial intelligence (90)