Essay topics: It is more important to work at a job that you enjoy, even if the salary is low, than it is to have a high-paying job that you do not enjoy.
In my personal opinion, having a job which I enjoy the best totally out-weights a job that is only able to fulfill my monetary demands and financial expectations.
People spend a great deal of their life being occupied by their careers. The avarage daily hours that an individual may spend working is approximately eight. However, most of the people have more extended work hours. Considering such long time at work, it seems reasonable to try making fun out of your job; otherwise it will be a real pain in the ass.
Having a favorable job is equal to doing a recreational activity. It refreshes the mind and rebuilds the spiritual state of the job owner. People never feel tired while doing their hobbies. Inversely, they become creative by being involved in what they really enjoy. In this way, the chance of making improvement and even earning extra money seems to be reachable.
Money is not the key factor of happiness and satisfaction. Although financial issues play important roles in today life; however, having a high-class style of living does not guarantee that you feel happy.
Moreover, choosing a job just due to having high income without pleasure means spending the majority of a life on doing something that is annoying rather than interesting in order to earn the money with the objective to achieve the things that is favorable and enjoying. This seems rather irrational and sound like wasting a life on nothing.
To sum it up, I strongly believe that an enjoyable job even with a low salary surpasses the advantages of a high salary job that is not fulfills my emotional demands of a career. Enjoying a job means being involved in a hobby-like activity that helps me to be creative and successful that in turn enhances my self-confidence and social image.
- Do you agree or disagree? The childhood is the happiest period of a person's life. (62.8571)
- Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure (70)
- Some people thinks that we learn our most important lessons in school. Others think that the knowledge we acquire outside of school is the most important. which one do you agree and why? (85)
- Integrated essay (90)
- integrated essay (90)
- Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions. They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants on which they feed and cold enough, at (85)
- Integrated essay (80)
- The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette."On Balmer Island, where mopeds serve as a popular form of transportation, the population increases to 100,000 during the summer months. To reduce the number of accidents involv (75)
- Integrated writing. (85)
- Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take (70)