Many people believe that it is very important to make large amount of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each view point and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position.

People have different ideas about the quality of life with regards to amount of monetary supplies one may possess.

Earning large amounts of money is rather desirable for some people. Obviously, money is crucial for obtaining the primary needs of any individual. It is not surprising that in a vast range of products and services one who can spend more money has the chance to buy goods and services of higher quality than those who can't afford it. However, becoming totally involved in making money may lead to modern slavery in which people serve money than money serves them. Protecting one's prosper becomes the pivotal issue of such people and they waste their life on keeping their money and expanding it so that can't enjoy it.

On the other hand, some people think that having a comfortable living is superior to earning money itself. People can be happy and satisfied even if they don't have luxurious possessions. For example, a family with a minimum income has the opportunity of constructing a balanced life style while enjoying their deep family bonds. It is not essential to own a large house or a bank account full of money; however the important thing is the attitude toward life and how an individual perceive his/her relative prosperity. Prosperity is relative and when people estimate their wealth proportionate to their needs may feel satisfied.

I think that earning enough money to meet one's basic needs and a bit more to spend for entertainment is necessary; however, earning large amounts of money does not necessarily increase the joy of life.

Write the essay with more vocabulary words. More words, more marks.