many people have close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats and other animals as members of their family. in your opinion are such relationships good why or why not. use specific reasons and examples to support your answers
For many people pets represent important places in their lives. They create with their pets strong relationships. I am part of those people that love their pets since I believe that they support their owners and they are very valuable for those owners that need companion.
To start with, pets support their owners. Pets,for example, dogs, are very helpful for people that have certain disabilities. Blind people, for instance, find a lot of help in dogs.They can serve as guides for vision problems owners.Moreover, people with hearing problems can have some support of their dogs. There is a person from my town that have some hearing problems and his dog always make him an specific sign with his tail when somebody is knocking the door. The owner identify the sign and goes directly to see who is looking for him. Also horses are pets that people use as therapy when they feel very stressed. As people find support from their pets they treat them as family members.
Secondly, pets serve as companion for lonely people. Lonely people like old and retired people need companion. The majority of old people spend the whole day alone since their family members have to go to their work. Those adults just stay at home taking care of their pets like birds, cats or dogs as distraction.They feed them , they take care of them and even they talk with them. Children also see in their pets as somebody to stay with principally for those that have small families without more brothers.
As a conclusion, I believe that pets are loved by people. People with problems and people that need companion are the most benefit with them and they treat their pets like family members.
- Do you prefer to do things by using your hands or by using machines? 60
- People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? 70
- Question: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading passage. You have 20 minutes to type your response. 80
- Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay. 90
- Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. 70
Sentence: The owner identify the sign and goes directly to see who is looking for him.
Description: The fragment owner identify the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace identify with verb, past tense
No. of Different Words: 141 200
Sentences need to be polished.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 20 in 30
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 17 15
No. of Words: 293 350
No. of Characters: 1347 1500
No. of Different Words: 141 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.137 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.597 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.014 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 82 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 49 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 30 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 11 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17.235 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 8.701 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.353 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.379 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.521 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.191 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5