many people have close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats and other animals as members of their family. in your opinion are such relationships good why or why not. use specific reasons and examples to support your answers

Pet animals like dogs, cats have been part of human life from long time. Having a close relationship with pets is good as they caring, loving and loyal for the whole life until they die.I’ll explain reasons and examples for holding this opinion in following paragraphs.

Animals are always love and care for their masters. Though humans try to relieve their anger by hitting the animals, they again come back to them with them with utmost love.I have a dog when I was 10 years old. I liked it so much I played with it whenever i had free time. At time when my parents are not happy with my results at school I feel unhappy and angry. When my dog comes to me as every day i used to turn away from it. But I still remember it coming to me waving its tail even though I scream at it to go away.

Animals are like little children in the family they are to be taken care regarding their feeding, health even their bath. By taking care of pets we automatically gain expertise in taking care of young kids. I remember one my neighbour had two little kids.They never ate properly they spread around the ground every time they eat. one day their mother left them with me as she had work outside. they did the same at my house but i remember even my dog never eat food neatly mostly within plate in which food was given to it. so I cleaned the food without hesitation.

So wraping up, due to love they show and things which humans can learn from them I think animals and humans should be in close relationship.

Having a close relationship with pets is good as they caring, loving
Suggestion: Having a close relationship with pets is good as they are caring, loving

Animals are always love and care for their masters.
Suggestion: Animals always love and care their masters.

Sentence: So wraping up, due to love they show and things which humans can learn from them I think animals and humans should be in close relationship.
Error: wraping Suggestion: No alternate word

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.