Many people have a close relationship with their pets These people treat their birds cats or other animals as members of their family In your opinion are such relationships good or not Why

Nowadays pets have an important role in our societies. All in all, the majority of the people specially old ones own a pet. Although pets can help people to avoid solitary, seemingly, number of individuals get use to their pets excessively, even some times they consider a animal as a family member. It seems to me that, people should not give their pets such a value like their family members, because this action is not appropriate and definitely have some sever consequences. I am convinced that these kind of relationships are completely harmful, whereas they will decline human beings value, hurt to person's social relations, and finally it might injure person's emotion.

The main reason that motivated me to be in opposite side of behaving pets like family memebers is the value of human being. Generally, God has created different creatures differently, each species has its own type. We all know that the human is the best creature of the God and has a special merit for God. No doubt, when we treat a animal like a human certainly we are reducing the value of other peoples who are living near us and infact we are insulting them. For instance, last month I was reading in an article, due to the excessive attention of a man to his pet his wife got divorced because she was thinking her spouse insults her by heeding more than enough to his pet. Therefore, I am concerned that we should not pay attention to pets like our family.

Second, I believe that having company with a pet more than normal level will disrupt persons social relations. It my point of view, a person should be social and considering that, being with pets will cause us to neglect our surronding, it will be detrimental for our social relations. For example, an old man in our city due to having lots of pets and being very sensitive about them which lead him to leave his family, abandoned by society. Thus, I think it is not wise to treat a pet like other people.

Last but not least is its bad effects on person's emotion. Doubtless, such a person who is all the time with pets, after a while will cut his relations with others because he may think that other cant realize him and just will rely on his pets. I am certain that, such a behaviors will abolish person's relations with other and gradually will hurt his emotion.

In my opinion, people should not treat a pet like a human specially family member due to the high value of human being, and respecting to social life, and ultimately safety of person's emotion. We should not forget that, the most important merit for us is our family not anything else.

Sentence: It my point of view, a person should be social and considering that, being with pets will cause us to neglect our surronding, it will be detrimental for our social relations.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to It and my

number of individuals get use to their pets excessively,
number of individuals got used to their pets excessively,

Last but not least is its bad effects on person's emotion.
Last but not least, it has bad effects on person's emotion.

Sentence: The main reason that motivated me to be in opposite side of behaving pets like family memebers is the value of human being.
Error: memebers Suggestion: members

Sentence: No doubt, when we treat a animal like a human certainly we are reducing the value of other peoples who are living near us and infact we are insulting them.
Error: infact Suggestion: in fact

Error: surronding Suggestion: surrounding