Many people visit museums when they travel to new places Why do you think people visit museums Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Museums are interesting places to visit. They reflect history, culture, invetions and innovations of a certain period, at a certain place. Many people visit museums when they travel to new places, either because they are really interested in them, or because they pursue a particular program managed by a travel agency. In addition to this, advertisements could be another reason of why people could visit museums.

First of all, when people travel to new places, they could visit museums, because they are really interested and amused by visiting them. Those people would like to explore a history, a culture or a civilization. For example; before I personally visited London for the first time in my life, I was dreaming about visiting the wax museum. Therefore, deep inside, i was so much interested and when I did visit it, I was even more astounded with what I saw. It was spectacular to see almost all of the important figures, from throughout the history, monumented in such an extraordinary way.

Secondly, some people might visit museums because it is a part of the program arranged by a particular travel agency, where tourists would have a specific itenerary to follow. It happens sometimes when people want to visit new places, they prefer to travel as a part of a group where all the program would be handled by the travel agency itself, and thereby people often would get the chance to visit museums. For example, my sister is travelling with a group , to Egypt next week. She already got an itenerary about the places they are going to visit, among them is a museum where she is going to see monuments of the old Feroes, and a lot of the other Egyptions civilization and history.

Finally, sometimes people also visit museums in new places due to the advertisements which would really have a great impact on people's decision. One day when we were visiting South carolina in the united states, the disccovery place, which is a scientific museum for kids, was almost advertised everywhere. Therefore, we ended up visiting it, and we really had a great time there.

In conclusion, when people travel to new places, museums would certainly be one of the options they would visit, because People could be just interested in visiting them, or this could be managed indirectly by the travel agency. Moreover, advertisements could play an important role, in enticing people to visit museums.

Sentence: They reflect history, culture, invetions and innovations of a certain period, at a certain place.
Error: invetions Suggestion: inventions

Sentence: It was spectacular to see almost all of the important figures, from throughout the history, monumented in such an extraordinary way.
Error: monumented Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Secondly, some people might visit museums because it is a part of the program arranged by a particular travel agency, where tourists would have a specific itenerary to follow.
Error: itenerary Suggestion: itinerary

Sentence: She already got an itenerary about the places they are going to visit, among them is a museum where she is going to see monuments of the old Feroes, and a lot of the other Egyptions civilization and history.
Error: itenerary Suggestion: itinerary

Sentence: One day when we were visiting South carolina in the united states, the disccovery place, which is a scientific museum for kids, was almost advertised everywhere.
Error: disccovery Suggestion: discovery

Need to remove repetitive words.