Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improvedthe way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support youranswer.

Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved
the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your
answer.

In the past, preparing a food was a heavy burden but today due to development, it becomes very easy to prepare even a very difficult meal. Technology saves a lot of time and tired even in preparing our meal, which improved the way of our live, but it has a bad effect in our health that will explained in this essay.

First of all, cooking a meal become very easy in compare it with the past, where the technology has a big grace on it. Due of inventing the stove and microwave, it make the time less to prepare our meal, in the past the mission of the man is to search for wood to fire it, to use it for cooking the meal and that will take too much of time while by using either stove or microwave we can cooks the food just in few minute, so the time is saved to consume it on another activity.

Second, all the material that is required to cooks a meal, is available in all day of years. When we go to supermarket we can find either frozen vegetables or fruits, for example, we will not wait the fall in order to buy orange and apple, now we can find it on the supermarket where it saves in refrigerator, and we also benefit from frozen food that we can save a lot of effort for cleaning and cutting it, so it is ready for cooking.

Third, nutrition label on the food material, such as percentage of the sugar, salt and how much calories this kind of food is includes, that helps a lot of people to choose the kind of food that is suitable and fit their body condition. Some food is diet one with less or no calories and other is normal one, so the people who interested to lose their weight they choose a diet food.

Despite of all advantage of that mentioned before, that helps to improve our life but there is another dark side about preparing the food easier and with less time, for example, the science research emphasis that using a microwaves for cooking is dangers and effects our health due to harmful rays, and on addition using fresh food is healthy rather than using frozen one.

To conclude, that’s true preparing of food now becomes very easy and save our time, but saving our health is more important, since we live one time.

Sentence: Technology saves a lot of time and tired even in preparing our meal, which improved the way of our live, but it has a bad effect in our health that will explained in this essay.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and explained

Sentence: First of all, cooking a meal become very easy in compare it with the past, where the technology has a big grace on it.
Description: The fragment meal become very is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and compare

Sentence: Due of inventing the stove and microwave, it make the time less to prepare our meal, in the past the mission of the man is to search for wood to fire it, to use it for cooking the meal and that will take too much of time while by using either stove or microwave we can cooks the food just in few minute, so the time is saved to consume it on another activity.
Description: The fragment it make the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and cooks

Sentence: Third, nutrition label on the food material, such as percentage of the sugar, salt and how much calories this kind of food is includes, that helps a lot of people to choose the kind of food that is suitable and fit their body condition.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and includes

Sentence: Some food is diet one with less or no calories and other is normal one, so the people who interested to lose their weight they choose a diet food.
Description: The fragment is normal one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace normal with adverb
Description: The word interested is not usually used as a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to interested

Avg. Sentence Length: 40.8 21.0 Don't forget punctuation marks.