A person s childhood years are the most important years of a person s life

A person's childhood years are the most important years of a person's life.

Some people believe that a person's childhood years are the most important years of a person's life; others think that the later years of a person's life are more important than the childhood years. I personally think that the childhood years are very important, so, I agree with the statement. In the following paragraphs I will give some arguments for my opinion.

A person's childhood years are the most important years of a person's life because they are the foundation of a man's personality. In this years we learn a lot about life by observing the other people around us. It is very important the environment in which we grow, the thing that we are thought by our parents. It is also very important what kind of friends we have, they will also influence our way of thinking. Everything part of our life is important for a successful future but I believe that the foundation, the start is the most important.

Very often the parents observes some abilities in their children from a very early age. It is very important to observe and to help developing some of the talents that can be seen in kids from the early age. This could be the start for their future career. When a child is focusing very much on one subject and he sees that he enjoys to learn more about it it could help him decide what he wants to do with his life. It could help him choose a career that he thinks he would like. For instance, I was twelve when, I start to study chemistry in school, and i was so fascinated by these reactions that I knew that I would like to choose a career in pharmaceutical field, were I was told that I will use a lot of chemistry.

Our childhood is the most important part of our lives because can affect our attitude towards life. It will affect the way we communicate with others, the way we think, act and react in different circumstances. That's way they say it is very important for parents to spend as much time possible with their kids, to teach them good manners, to plant good seeds in them which will definitely show later on in their success in life.

As I mentioned in the arguments above it can be seen that a person's childhood is the most important part of a person's life not only because it is a foundation for his character but it will definitely influence his whole future, his career, his attitude towards life, his action and his believes.

Sentence: In this years we learn a lot about life by observing the other people around us.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and years

Sentence: Very often the parents observes some abilities in their children from a very early age.
Description: The fragment parents observes some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace observes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Look, the No. of Words: is 433, while the No. of Different Words: is 170, it means the essay is verbose somehow.