Pets should be treated like family members. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion.
It is a very old practice to have a pet in the house. All nature lovers will surely encourage everyone to have a pet. They bring us closer to nature.
When a person has pets, their responsibility increases the same way when a new born comes into the lives of a couple. For example bringing a dog into your house is like adding a new member to the family. Like the children of the house the dog will have to be fed, played with and made to take baths. They also need to be taken to the doctor for regular checkups.
All pet owners will agree that pets bring joy to homes. There are so many relat...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Some students enjoy taking distance-learning courses on the computer or by television. Other students would rather take all of their courses with a teacher in the classroom. Which of these options do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples 78
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to give your opinion. 76
- Nowadays food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 77
- Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country; others have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken. Which is better? Give advantages of each and support your viewpoint. 88
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your reason. 97
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 24 15
No. of Words: 340 350
No. of Characters: 1439 1500
No. of Different Words: 189 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.294 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.232 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.207 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 74 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 44 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 30 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 16 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 14.167 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.193 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.333 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.262 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.472 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.13 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5