Police officers should not carry guns. do you agree or disagree?
Guns are evoking detrimental consequences all over the world. I'm totally against guns and I believe that even police officers should not carry them. The basis of my view are based on several reasons.
First of all, it has been common nowadays to hear awful stories related to guns. For example; it has been mentioned in the news, the other day, about a police man who have shooted on a group of teenagers in their car, and unfortunately killed two of them. when the accident was investigated, it turned out that the alleged police man told the teenagers to lower down their music, and when they di...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Many people believe that it is very important to make large amount of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each view point and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position. 74
- What is your approach to solve problems. Howdoes it work for you. Use specific details to support your response? 93
- Sample TOEFL essay: It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. 86
- Plants can provide food, clothing, shelter or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or to the people in your country? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice. 100
- It is important to be actively involved in your community Do you agree or disagree 97
Sentence: Basically, because somtimes things are not like it appears, and there are many people who become victims for guns, and eventually it would turn out that they are not bad people at all and that it wasn't fair for them to be shot.
Error: somtimes Suggestion: sometimes
Sentence: Like the story of the policeman who was fired from the police department, whereby he dicided to use his legal guns to take revenge of other policemen who he allegedly thought that they were involved in a conspiracy that instigated him to be fired.
Error: dicided Suggestion: decided
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 2 2
No. of Sentences: 15 15
No. of Words: 369 350
No. of Characters: 1695 1500
No. of Different Words: 195 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.383 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.593 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.445 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 107 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 75 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 47 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 34 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 24.6 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 20.819 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.6 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.322 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.58 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.162 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5