Essay topics

Hard work and luck is two different words. When we depend on the luck or fate we never achieve our goals. Because we won't do hard work for achieve our sucess path. So i agree with above statement.
Hard work is more powerful weapon for the sucess life. Beacuse people more like to do sucess in their life. Most of people like to gain sucess in quickly. But they will never sucess in their life because they think about their fate or luck. But dedicated people wont think about their luck. They always trying to do hard works. Beacuse they know they will can get success only through hard work. Through the hard work they wont get a sucess at one point. They will fail more and more. But they will try and they wont lose their dedication to sucess. As a best example for dedicated person was Thomas Alwa Edison. Beacuse he failed 999 times. But his hard work shows the sucess to all human beigns.
I think through the education, experience, learning can achieve to the sucess. To get those thing we have to work hard. So finally as a conclusion i like to say every sucess steps start only from the hard work not only the luck.