Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views. Which view do you agree with? Explain why?

Education is a significant matter from all prespectives. It deffinitly contributes in building a solid, advanced and fascinating societies, that is why Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students. Nevertheless, others believe that it should be available only to good students. Each party has its own basis of view.

Those people who believe that a college or a university education should involve all students, are obviously convinced that there should be no restraints to limit education to a particular group of students. According to their view, each student should have the opportunity to be further educated, no matter if the students are good or not, because a college or a university education has distinct majors. For example, a student who can not proliferate in pharmacy education might proliferate in art education or in any other major. In other words, students can find themselves in at least one of the different majors that a university or a college usually offer.

On the other hand , some people think that education should involve only the good students, and the basis of their view are based on that the world does not only need educated people. However, according to them, There are other qualifications and hobbies that are inevitably in demand. For example, a carpenter does not need neither a college nor a university education but at the same time has a significant role in the society.

In conclusion, I agree that all students should have the opportunity to learn in a college or a university, and then they can decide whether to work with their certificates or to opt for a different way of living based on the talented hobbies they have.

Sentence: Education is a significant matter from all prespectives.
Error: prespectives Suggestion: prospectives

Sentence: It deffinitly contributes in building a solid, advanced and fascinating societies, that is why Some people believe that a college or a university education should be available to all students.
Error: deffinitly Suggestion: definitely

Need more words.

And you may remove the words 'for example'.