Some people believe that university students should be required toattend classes. Others believe that going to classes should beoptional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Usespecific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Some people believe that university students should be required to
attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be
optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use
specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Nowadays education is basic in our daily life, it provides us with many benefit on many ranges. College is the source of our education, every one follow its own education system. Some colleges offer their students on attending classes and in others college attending classes is fundamental. I wonder from people whom agree with the idea about an optional in attending classes, with respect to me I am one who strongly agree the colleges where attending classes is one of its requirements for many reasons that I will mention later.

First of all, attending classes will benefit the students, one of the theses benefit is working as a team in class. It’s a great advantage that helps the students to prepare them for a future job, because one of the requirements to have a job is to work with other people as a team. In that way they will acquire a lot of knowledge from each other, for example when the students divided into a group to solve their assignment, everyone will share his information’s and background about the specific subject with every member in the group, so in this case the students learn how to handle working with the others and accept the ideas of the other to attain the common targets.

Second, going class will remove any abstraction that the students may face it during their studying. The teacher is the source of our knowledge; she wants to explain her ideas clearly and be sure that all the students understand the lecture, and the effective way is to open the door of discussion about the materials to share their points of view which help the teacher to know the unclear points to her students and provides them with additional information, or follows another ways such as documentary films. In this situation the personality of the student will strengthen so he can discuss and share his ideas with others people without any hesitation. In addition to above benefits, the students become more responsible and discipline that will help them in their future jobs, because if he learned how he respect his duties and do it in its time, he will become a successful man in his job.

To sum up, attending classes without missing anyone has many advantages in order to help the students to become a responsible man in the future who earns a lot of information and knowledge, because the college like a barrier that prepares the students for receiving their new future life. So as they benefit from their college as they become more successful.

Sentence: Some colleges offer their students on attending classes and in others college attending classes is fundamental.
Suggestion: Refer to others and college

Sentence: First of all, attending classes will benefit the students, one of the theses benefit is working as a team in class.
Suggestion: Refer to the theses and benefit

Sentence: In this situation the personality of the student will strengthen so he can discuss and share his ideas with others people without any hesitation.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and people

Sentence: In addition to above benefits, the students become more responsible and discipline that will help them in their future jobs, because if he learned how he respect his duties and do it in its time, he will become a successful man in his job.
Description: The word respect is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to respect

Sentences need to be polished.