Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Every place has its own luster and temptations which attract the people to live in it. The people has own choice to live either in the city or in the town, both of them have advantages and disadvantages, for this reason some people prefer to live on one rather than another. With respect to me I prefer to live on the city due to wide opportunity that the city provides to its inhabitants.

First of all, living in the big city will provide us to teach in the universities and schools with best educated system in compare with the town. The colleges will provide us with huge amount of knowledge that help us to improve our skills in different region due to teachers whose have a big experience in education with certifications from university of high rank on global level. In addition, the college in the city includes different department of different region in science, engineering and etc that may not exists in the town. So it opens a lot of choices for the students to choose their favorite department.

Second, the city provides to its inhabitants a lot of job opportunity with a high salary. Since the city includes many company and factory in different region that help many people to find a job easily because getting a job is very important to live a dignified life. While in the town the chance to find a good job is very low due to lack of workplaces in compare with the city. So the city is the source of living many needed family.

Third, the city is a source of entertainment since it includes a lot of places that provides a funny and pleasure time either with the families or friends such as malls, cinema, and restaurants. After a long day of working, we need a time of relaxations with friends and families, so we can enjoy our times in many places, take our meals in Italian restaurant and watch a horror movie in the cinema, in addition it’s a chance for meeting a new people and building a new friendship which helps to strengthen our social relationship.

To conclude, every person has freedom to choice where he wants to live. That’s right that a town is pace of claim and nature but the city is a place of chances and opportunity for providing a good life of different region. City is the place where I can achieve my targets.

Sentence: First of all, living in the big city will provide us to teach in the universities and schools with best educated system in compare with the town.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and compare

Sentence: The colleges will provide us with huge amount of knowledge that help us to improve our skills in different region due to teachers whose have a big experience in education with certifications from university of high rank on global level.
Description: The fragment that help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: Since the city includes many company and factory in different region that help many people to find a job easily because getting a job is very important to live a dignified life.
Description: The fragment that help many is rare

Sentence: While in the town the chance to find a good job is very low due to lack of workplaces in compare with the city.
Suggestion: Refer to in and compare