Some people prefer to play team sports while others prefer to play individual sports Discuss the advantages of each Then indicate which you prefer and why

Some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why?

Playing team sports or individual sports depend on some factors such as personality, interests, habits and the like. I think that it’s not a matter of either or and each has its own merits and demerits.

Regarding the merits of team sports, I can say that definitely different people have different talents, skills and abilities and when people are playing as a team they complement and supplement each other and also they can learn from each other.

Moreover in a team, members have the opportunity to socialize and learn to contribute to each other efficiently in order to achieve their goal. A common goal is good for morale and fosters team spirit and collaboration and mutual feedback are valuable and make people feel valued.

On the other side of the coin, individual sports also have some merits. One of the advantages is that in individual games you’re alone and there are not different and various or even opposite opinions and views. When you play alone, you can play in the way you like and enjoy.

In addition to merits of individual sports, the result of your play doesn't depend on other members and it’s all about you and your efficiency. You don’t have to wait for other members and rely on them to win. You can set your goal; put all your potential to action and play to get the best possible result without worrying about other’s work.

Finally as another advantage of individual sports, if you achieve success and win, all the fame is for you and you’ll be in the highlight.

As for me, considering all the pros and cons of each option, I usually opt for team sports because it’s more desirable for me. I learn more and I have a chance to socialize with other members and we contribute to each other leading to excellent, integrity and perfection.

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion