Some students prefer classes with open discussions between the professor and students and almost no lectures. Other students prefer classes with lectures and almost no discussions. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your ans

Some students prefer classes with open discussions between the professor and students and almost no lectures. Other students prefer classes with lectures and almost no discussions. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Lectures are very important for students progress. From the lecture they will receive vast of knowledge from an expertise. I believe that classes with lectures and almost no discussion are better .Teachers wil lead the students to what is really important in an specific theme. Students will receive a lecture from a well prepared professor that will teach them with several techniques to assure students good results.

To start with, teachers will lead the students to what is realy important in an specific theme. This is very benefitial for students since the won’t need to go to large amount of sources in order to look for important things since their teacher had been provided that information in advance. So , students will look for practical questions, to measure their level of understanding based on what their teacher explained to them. If students do not receive the important points from lectures the will spend more time to be ready in their studies.

Second, teachers study a lot before go to give a lecture. They prepare their lectures and teach the students several techniques in order to assure students good level of understanting. This is very valuable for students that do not comprenhend what their teacher are trying to explain. A teacher can lead a lecture through grafics, models, design, technological tools,all of them are very sticky way of learning and will assure students comprenhension. If the students will have to learn from a book will take more time trying to understand what is really important from a theme.

To sum up, I prefer classes with lectures and almost no discussion since I believe that teacher are very well prepared to teach me what is really important from an specific theme assuring that I understand everything using important tools in order to assure that. I always recommended this kind of classes to my friends.

Sentence: To start with, teachers will lead the students to what is realy important in an specific theme.
Error: realy Suggestion: really

Sentence: This is very benefitial for students since the won't need to go to large amount of sources in order to look for important things since their teacher had been provided that information in advance.
Error: benefitial Suggestion: beneficial

Sentence: They prepare their lectures and teach the students several techniques in order to assure students good level of understanting.
Error: understanting Suggestion: understanding

Sentence: This is very valuable for students that do not comprenhend what their teacher are trying to explain.
Error: comprenhend Suggestion: comprehend

Sentence: A teacher can lead a lecture through grafics, models, design, technological tools,all of them are very sticky way of learning and will assure students comprenhension.
Error: grafics Suggestion: grains
Error: comprenhension Suggestion: comprehension