TOEFL essay hints:Topic 170,171,172

TOEFL essay hints:Topic 170,171,172

170. Groups or organizations are an important part of some people's lives. Why are groups or organizations important to people? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer
1) The groups or organizations by themselves represent the benefit of the people around you.
2) A person can make use of the network established through the groups or organizations.
3) One can makes friends by Joining the groups or organizations.

171. Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. You plan to be awayfrom your home for a year In addition to clothing and personal care items, you can take one additional thing. What would you take and why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.
The diary
1) It has the addresses and phone numbers. It will be very easy to keep in touch with the old friends.
2) Document the important events in your diary for the whole year so that you can share your trip with your friends.
Other item: Camera

172.when students move to a new school, they sometimes face problems. How can schools help these students with their problems? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer
1) Arrange some pre?school activities, such as school tourism, to help new students familiar with new environment as soon as possible
2) Set up a special office for new Students inquiry
3) Invite second year students to join in