With the over-accelerated pace of globalization, we now enjoy far more conveniences than our ancesstors. It becomes mor easily for people to emigrate to another country and find a job there. But this trend has raise an argument that whether the people in new country should accept the new culture. In my opinion, people who was assimilated in new sciety as quickly as possible can enjoy their life in the future and get many benefits from it.

Firstly of all, although some people persist that man should maintain their owdn traditional culture as a significance of nation, we can not lose sight of many disadvantages of this view. As we all know, when the imigrants stand in the new country, they have to face to a lot of problems which are different from their hometown. If they can not accept the local culture immediatly, they may be diffcult to find a job or carry on their works, because the local residences can not understand their thoughts.

Secondly, the distinguishment of living customes between different cultures can lead to a diffcult life for imigrants. Since they do not have the will to paticipate in local activities such as festaval celebraties, the people who reject local cultures may feel isolated and deserted. Only can food as well as products which come from hometown cure their feeling of homesick. This problem can also cause some phycological deseases in these people.

Finally, last but not least, neglating and rejecting new culture may hurt the relationship of the children of imigrants and their parents. Children are innocent and naive. Therefore, they will easily and quickly accept the new culture by imitating their peers in the school. Hence, a gap between two generations has been generatated, which will hurt both children and imigrants.

In conclusion, it is a wrong opinion of rejecting new culture. We should follow the local customs wherever we are, just liking the old saying:"When in Rome, do as Romans do".