A university plans to develop a new research center in our country. Some people want a center for business research. Other people want a center for research in agriculture (farming). Which of these two kinds of research centers do you recommend for you?

My country is a developing country and a lot of people still depending on the agriculture and selling their goods in order to make their end needs. In my opinion, at this point a center for research in agriculture would better attend my country’s needs by introducing new technologies in agriculture to boost my country’s economy and by teaching the small farmers a better and more sustainable way in using their lands.

To begin with, most of the small farmers in my country are still using old fashioned techniques to prepare their lands for farming. For example, people are still setting fir...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl