What are some important qualities of a good supervisor ( boss)? Use spesific details and examples to explain why these qulities are important.

I never work under any boss or supervisor but I had an experience of working under the school teacher or working with captain of NCC or the working with cricket team of my college. On this knowledge i can write few qualities of the good boss. It is said that if the boss of any group or company is good then the worker working under would be good and the quality of the work would also be good. On the other hand if the quality of the boss is not good then the worker under his also will not be good and the quality of the work also be not good.

First, boss should be punctual with respect to time. For example as I said, when I was in my high school, my teacher was always punctual with respect to time. He always come 2 min before class and left the class on time. He always covered syllabus with respect to time table. That’s why still after 20 year I love him and because of his punctuality and enthusiasm I studied more on time and I was always first in my class examination.

Second, the good boss should reliable and trustworthy. For instance, I worked under the captain of NCC in my high school. My NCC captain was reliable and trustworthy. I said he was famous for these qualities. a once I was ill i asked him to drop me to my home after the NCC drill, he said me to wait for 20 min and he arrange the other candidate to drop by his car to my home.

Third, the good boss should be cool confident and hard working. for example, If some problems arise in the staff then he should handle this with cool head he should listen to all take his time to decide and give the quick design and should take the responsibility of all if something go wrong and guide it in proper way so that the everyone get benefited by the design .he should be hard working he always should be an ideal for his team. He should always set a high goal and try to archive to that goal worth persistent work.

To conclude, the good boss should be cool confident, hard working, punctual and always set a high goal and lead his team towards that provide constant support and be cool minded to handle the success and the defeat.

Sentence: Second, the good boss should reliable and trustworthy.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and reliable

Sentence: I said he was famous for these qualities. a once I was ill i asked him to drop me to my home after the NCC drill, he said me to wait for 20 min and he arrange the other candidate to drop by his car to my home.
Description: The fragment he arrange the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace arrange with verb, past tense

Need some arguments before the examples.

like this:

Para 1: introduction.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions(1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.