When famous people such as actors, athletes, and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Many people such as actors, singer and athletes want to well-known by society. They always give opinion and we can watch them while they speak on television. But, sometimes what they talk is really not important thing. It is just silly news. Therefore, I am not support what they say or their opinion.

Actors, singer, and athletes are part of entertainer. Entertainer is person who makes laugh and suggestion just for kidding. For example, if I watched gossip on television, I will laugh out loud because what they say. They act like they have not good attitude and manner. I think I see comedy film. For instance, in Indonesia tabloid, there are artists who get fight with another artist. They fight because something is silly such as have same boyfriend. I know, in fact, there is no actual problem is happened.

Entertainer also want famous. To get famous, they just make sensation. All of news that they make is nothing to sense. Because now there are so many artists, so artists’s life becomes competitive. They do anything to get famous. For example, she blames her friend. she makes scenario where he thief her money. Then, she will be on media because she just gets thiefer.

Poorly, all of artist do is need money. Money that they have got from hard work is nothing to use in good way. They use money to media such as television to gain popularity. For simply, if you want to popular, you just says to media that you want to famous instantly. You just pay them for 1000 –dollar then you can see your face on television next day. And honestly, I say that they like liar.

In conclusion, I very disagree to hear what they say or opinion. Because I think, they just talk about unimportant thing such as liar. Therefore, I am not listen carefully for them.

Sentence: Therefore, I am not support what they say or their opinion.
Suggestion: Therefore, I do not support what they say or their opinion.

Sentence: They fight because something is silly such as have same boyfriend.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to as and have

Sentence: For example, she blames her friend. she makes scenario where he thief her money.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to he and thief

Sentence: In conclusion, I very disagree to hear what they say or opinion.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to very and disagree

Sentence: Therefore, I am not listen carefully for them.
Suggestion: Therefore, I do not listen carefully for them.

Sentence: Then, she will be on media because she just gets thiefer.
Error: thiefer Suggestion: No alternate word