The chase film was a popular form of comedy during the silent film era of the early twentieh century. In a chase film, the story was simple to tell and simple for the audience to follow. All the filmakers needed to do was to establish some offense- a thef

Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text

The chase film was a popular form of comedy during the silent film era of the early twentieh century. In a chase film, the story was simple to tell and simple for the audience to follow. All the filmakers needed to do was to establish some offense- a theft, an insult, or a boy's naughty behavior-and then start a humorous chase after the offender. The chase could be extended for several minutes, through any number of scenes and situations. The fast movement of the chase provided visual excitement, often with the person being chased and the chasers all runing forward, past the camera.

Define the chase film, and exaplain how the examples given in the lecture illustrate the definition.

Speaking recording
Speaking category

Because you have hesitations and expression issues, you didn't cover all the content or simply take part of the content.

It is not related to talking notes. You will need to practice English speaking on pronunciation, smoothness, and speed ... totally. So we suggest you listen to English radio and watch English TV more. and find a speaking partner practicing spoken English more.