Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation.

Speaking topics in text

Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Why
was it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support your
explanation.

Online speaking recording
Speaking category

Answering speaking questions is like writing essays. You need to have a 'big picture' in your mind.

The first sentence should be your answers to the speaking topic same as the essay introduction. It should be straight forward like the most important decision that i have made is A or B. In this speaking, you took half of the time to tell what is your most important decision. that's wrong.

Then it goes to speaking body part. In essay writing, you need 2-3 reasons to support your answer A or B. In speaking, you do the same.

Reason 1 -- why this reason -- a specific example.
reason 2 -- why this reason -- a specific example.
reason 3 is optional. most likely you don't have time to talk about reason 3.

The conclusion is optional too. if you still have some seconds left, you can give a simple conclusion .

You just talked about one reason in this speaking. you need to have at least two reasons to support.

There is a good example to show off:
http://testbig.com/toefl-speaking/describe-ideal-marriage-partner-what-…

Thanks for your comment. I will keep practicing until I meet that criteria. I have one question what is the score for this recording in its currents state. I mean in the short preparation time, I might not be able to draw the big picture and have all reasons ready in my mind. so what is the score considered as the worst case scenario in my exam. Is it below the half 15/30!! :D
Thanks for all