People attend college or university for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university?

Speaking topics in text

Speaking recording
Speaking category

20 in 30

The reasons and examples don't match that much. for example, the reason one is: 'lean new things', while we didn't figure out what are those new things in the examples.

Need to take speaking as a small essay. There is a coherence between the reason and example.

Do you hear my voice exactly?
the reason one is" gain new experiences" not "lean new things!" and my example is one student who attend college and confront with many difficulties, so she has to solve them solely while in the past her parents helps her to do her works.
It is not match to my reason?

Sorry, not so clear for us. If it is " gain new experiences" , you will need transition words for emphasis:

while in the high school her parents can help her to do her works (you need a pause here), but in the universities she has to confront with many difficulties and solve problems by her own.

-----------------