People attend college or university for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university?
- Some students live in dormitories on campus. Other live in apartments off campus. Which living situation do you think is better and why? 70
- TPO 32 - Question 4 Choice-Supportive Bias People often make decisions by considering the advantages and disadvantages of each option. However, after a person selects an option, there is a tendency for that person to exhibit the choice- supportive bias. A 70
- TPO 44 - Question 1 Talk about a special job you have had in the past or would like to have in the future. 70
- TPO 32 - Question 1 Students often like to study with others in a group. What do you think are the benefits of group study? Give at least one benefit. Explain your reasons. 60
- TPO 34 - Question 3 Program to Provide Free Tutoring The university has announced that starting with the fall semester, free tutoring will be available to all new students for their entire first year. The academic dean. James Maxwell, commented. "The univ 70
20 in 30
The reasons and examples don't match that much. for example, the reason one is: 'lean new things', while we didn't figure out what are those new things in the examples.
Need to take speaking as a small essay. There is a coherence between the reason and example.
Do you hear my voice exactly?
the reason one is" gain new experiences" not "lean new things!" and my example is one student who attend college and confront with many difficulties, so she has to solve them solely while in the past her parents helps her to do her works.
It is not match to my reason?
Sorry, not so clear for us. If it is " gain new experiences" , you will need transition words for emphasis:
while in the high school her parents can help her to do her works (you need a pause here), but in the universities she has to confront with many difficulties and solve problems by her own.