Students often like to study with others in a group. What do you think are the benefits of group study? Give at least one benefit. Explain your reasons.
- TPO 17 - Question 3New Library WorkspacesSay good-bye to the big, multiperson study tables in Turner Library. This summer, the tables will be exchanged for new personal study cubicles—small, one-person desks enclosed by walls. These new units will allow 90
- Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. 83
- Relict BehaviorIn general, animals act in ways that help them to survive within their specific habitats. However, sometimes an animal species may display a behavior that no longer serves a clear purpose. The original purpose for the behavior may have disa 85
- TPO 04 - Question 3 Evening Computer Classes May Be Added The computer department is considering offering evening classes in the fall. The proposal to add the classes is a response to student complaints that daytime computer classes have become increasing 83
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One of the best ways to learn is by making mistakes. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. 90
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 187.0 444.711560045 42% => Need more words or more difficult words.
No of words: 56.0 116.580246914 48% => More words wanted. You may: choose simpler words or speak faster or remove hesitations or remove long pauses, and fully use the time, do NOT save one or two seconds.
Chars per words: 3.33928571429 3.81502700369 88% => OK
Fourth root words length: 2.73556479973 3.28032121604 83% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.1224460807 1.8723322822 60% => Word Length is similar.
Unique words: 31.0 76.076318743 41% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.553571428571 0.655143326166 84% => More unique words wanted or less content wanted.
Syllable count: 56.7 141.574747475 40% => The syllable count is low.
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.0 1.21358024691 82% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.131591451545 0.0738818816272 178% => OK
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 1.0 3.20202020202 31% => OK
Average paragraph length: 56.0 60.3232687746 93% => OK
STD paragraph length: 0.0 17.3634065801 0% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 46.63 22.9064221017 204% => Need to control the rhythm of the speech
STD paragraph duration: 0.0 6.49597621602 0% => The duration of acoustic paragraphs keeps same.
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 33.0 31.1548821549 106% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 1.69696969697 4.0588447711 42% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 1.05843934525 3.18357895611 33% => The length of acoustic sentences keeps same.
Average acoustic sentences duration: 1.17363636364 1.46810986539 80% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.870168281119 1.01537252472 86% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 43.0 28.6644219978 150% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 15.19 5.28593714927 287% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.353255813953 0.187982170178 188% => Maybe the pauses are too long.
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.287957691742 0.154715141812 186% => The duration of acoustic silence changes often. It may have hesitations.
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 29.24 35.408047138 83% => Need to talk more.
Average word duration: 0.522142857143 0.306236595465 171% => OK
STD word duration: 0.57042188111 0.198589292138 287% => It may have hesitations.
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 16.0 6.3164983165 253% => It may have 'ehn' in the speaking, or it has hesitations or overlapping speeches.
Total_disfluencies_duration: 17.74 5.14435465769 345% => Somehow the hesitation is serious.
Total acoustic noise duration: 1.05 2.80480359147 37% => OK
Total speech duration: 46.63 45.0716498316 103% => Need to finish the speech on time.
Compare to expected duration: 1.03622222222 1.00159221848 103% => OK
Rate of silence: 0.922153120309 0.637764685501 145% => Less acoustic silences wanted.
Rate of speech: 1.20094359854 2.58495923209 46% => Need to bring more content.
Rate of speech by unique words: 0.664808063478 1.68816559523 39% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 1.06019151847 2.15290372801 49% => Need more unique words.
Average articulation rates: 0.333143232143 0.343871460585 97% => OK
Rates: 50.0 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 15.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.