There can be several advantages to spending time living in another country. Talk about one advantage and explain how living in another country provides that advantage. Use details and examples in your response.

Speaking topics in text

Speaking category

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

I think you can truly get to know a culture by living in another country. We learn about the customs and traditions of another culture from books and documentaries, but there is nothing like experiencing it first-hand. And living in another country just offers you that chance to cross the borders and get to chat with local people and know how ordinary people live their lives. Such as if you can spend Spring Festival with a Chinese family, you can better understand the meaning behind this grand celebration. How we go through thorough cleaning for our houses to clean up all the ill fortunes, and what is the cultural meaning and history behind our traditional food.