TPO 02 - Question 1 Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation.

Speaking topics in text: 

TPO 02 - Question 1

Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation.

Speaking category: 
Your rating: None Average: 10 (2 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking
6 days 14 hours ago -vv- 83 Read full essay
1 month 1 week ago EllaK 66 Read full essay
3 months 3 weeks ago Maryabb 90 Read full essay
3 months 3 weeks ago ahmad.kewan 70 Read full essay
6 months 12 hours ago ying.ma 90 Read full essay
7 months 1 day ago toeflibt.ara 46.5 Read full essay
7 months 2 weeks ago Tulips 90 Read full essay
7 months 3 weeks ago Av9ash 60 Read full essay
8 months 15 hours ago archimo 83 Read full essay
8 months 15 hours ago archimo 50 Read full essay

Pages

More speakings by this user:
Extensive reading & listening: - reading & listening will help speaking
Intensive TOEFL reading & listening from TPO:

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

The zoo is a place I go to often that is important to me for a couple of reasons. First of all, I love to learn about animals and nature. I find all the animals fascinating to look at, and I get to learn something new about them each time I visit the zoo. There are these tags in front of all the display about the animal inside, I like the fact that I can study the animals while being able to look at them up close. It?s way better than reading about them from a text book. Second, I like to take pictures of the animals. If you pay attention you can find all kinds of expressions on their face. For example, monkeys are almost as expressive as we are. I took many good pictures of monkey and will never get tired of taking more.

Pages