TPO 13 - Question 1 Talk about a game, sport or other group activity that is played in your country. Explain why you think the activity is enjoyable.

Speaking recording upload
Speaking category

18 in 30

The reasons are not so clear. how to find out those reasons. There is a formula:

reasons == advantages or

reasons == disadvantages

for example, we can always apply 'save time', 'save money', 'find a job', 'make friends', 'get more information' as reasons to all essay/speaking topics.

or we can apply 'waste time', 'waste money', 'no job', 'make bad friends', 'get bad information' as reasons to all essay/speaking topics.
-------------------
for example, in this topic, we can say:

first, we can make new friends.....

second, we can get some information (like how others are dressing...)

third, we can relax...(like a sport)

and more...

A boot loop on an Apple Watch Series 0 Sport can be frustrating, but there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue.First, try restarting the watch by holding down both the side button and the Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears. You need to follow 온라인카지노사이트for more ideas to get games. If that doesn't work, try resetting the watch by holding down the side button until the Power Off slider appears. Then, swipe the slider to the right to turn off the watch. Once the watch is off, hold down the side button again until the Apple logo appears.