- TPO 48 - Question 1 Students study in a variety of ways. Explain how your study habits are different from those of other students you know. 60
- TPO 08 - Question 1 Talk about a time when a friend or family member helped you in the past. Describe how the person helped you. Then explain why this was important to you. 70
- Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform in school? Please include specific details and examples in your opinion. 70
- If you were making a donation, which of the follow organizations would you be making yourdonation to? Environmental protection group, city library, or animal shelter? 60
- Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Pleaseinclude specific details in your explanation.
18 in 30
The reasons are not so clear. how to find out those reasons. There is a formula:
reasons == advantages or
reasons == disadvantages
for example, we can always apply 'save time', 'save money', 'find a job', 'make friends', 'get more information' as reasons to all essay/speaking topics.
or we can apply 'waste time', 'waste money', 'no job', 'make bad friends', 'get bad information' as reasons to all essay/speaking topics.
for example, in this topic, we can say:
first, we can make new friends.....
second, we can get some information (like how others are dressing...)
third, we can relax...(like a sport)