TPO46: Q-1agree or Disagree you the with the Do at The following Statement? People have have Healthier Lifestyles Today Within last people DID 100 years ago Member. The Use specific examples and Details to Support your Opinion.
- Some people like to shop in large grocery store and department stores other people prefer to shop in small specialty stores or shops which do you prefer explain why 95
- It is very important for people to have a suitable employment, what's the most effective way to find a job? 80
- A possession is an object that you own, If you were asked to choose one possession that you prize highly, Which one would you choose. Why? What makes this possession especially valuble to you? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. 80
- Do you prefer printed material or electronic books. 80
- TPO27-6: The academic lecture 90
20 in 30
Not well organized. In the second reason, the topic sentence is about medicine, but the content is about food.
Try this pattern for Q1-Q2:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Conclusion: Don't need a conclusion. (you can have one only when you don't have something to talk about)
An example (Eating at home or restaurant) for First:
First,reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 1-2 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant;) + small conclusions ( 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).
follow this user who got 29 in speaking: