Where do you like to go when you are with friends? Explain why you like to go to this place. Please include details in your explanation.

Speaking topics in text

Speaking recording
Speaking category

19 in 30

You talk very randomly. It doesn't focus on something. for example, what is the topic sentence for the second reason?

----------------------
Seems you didn't understand this pattern well:

first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds

First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds

Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds

Conclusion: Don't need a conclusion. (you can have one only when you don't have something to talk about)
--------------------
for example:

First, it has a good environment to talk (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (...good light music; people in the same age; nice customer service...) + a small conclusion for reason 1(relaxing; not get bored...). // about 15 seconds

Second, it has a lot drinks available (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (for example, I like green ten while they have more than 10 green teas for me to choose from...) + a small conclusion for reason 2( energetic; active...). // about 15 seconds
--------------------

What you do is following this pattern and repeat it.

Let us know if you have some questions about the pattern.