Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use details and examples to explain your answer. All children should be required to learn a second language in school.

Speaking topics in text

Speaking category

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

I strongly agree with the statement that every child should be required to learn a second language in school. First of all, in todays world, it is a huge advantage to speak more than one language. Take English for example, when speaking good English, people can make friends from all over the world. When travelling, we don’t have to stick with the tour guide, we can ask around and find the things to do that interest us. Also, a second language can open our minds. Because of English, I can get access to massive amount of information when I do research for my school works. Also when watching an English movie, I don’t need to rely on subtitles which sometimes aren’t accurate.