Some people have one career throughout their lives Other people do different kinds of work at different points in their lives Which do you think is better Explain why

Speaking topics in text

Some people have one career throughout their lives. Other people do different kinds of work at different points in their lives. Which do you think is better? Explain why.

Speaking category

A sample Answer to this speaking in text:

In my opinion, having different kinds of work at different points in life is better. First of all, we can learn different things from different types of jobs. Take myself for example, I worked in a restaurant part time while I was in University, at that job, I learned how to multitask under a lot of pressure and improvise to solve all kinds of problems. Second, by working different jobs, we can make many type of friends. After I graduated, I worked as a freelance photographer, I met people from all walks of life, such as business people, actors, architects and athletes. My current job is teaching, I love doing it because I get to spend time with students and have a lot of fun.