Some people like to shop in large grocery store and department stores other people prefer to shop in small specialty stores or shops which do you prefer explain why

Speaking topics in text

Some people like to shop in large grocery store and department stores. other people prefer to shop in small specialty stores or shops, which do you prefer? explain why.

Online speaking recording
Speaking category

Loblaws is one of the most well-known brands in the Canada. If you live in the Canada state, it’s likely that you shop regularly at one or more of Loblaws stores to receive offers in the storeopinion.ca survey. Why not take advantage of this fact by taking the store opinion online customer satisfaction at storeopinion.ca. Enter the store opinion customer sweepstakes for a chance to earn $1000 gift card for free. The main reason to conduct this survey is to gather the customers experience to better their stores services to improve their growth. Every Canadian citizen and Loblaws customer is eligible to take this survey and have a chance to win a $1000 gift card for free.