Speaking topics in text:
Some people think that children should be allowed to watch whatever television programs they choose to. Others think that parents should exercise control over the television programs their children watch. Which do you agree with? Explain why.
This speaking topic by other users:
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the speaking|
|2 weeks 6 hours ago||brk1||90||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||MHP||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||bunty1495||70||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||bunty1495||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||Seema Modak||83||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||shrijan||83||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||sahar90o||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||Navis||83||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||thakannv||66||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||thakannv||55||Read full essay|
More speakings by this user:
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (66)
- 31. Would you like to spend most of your life living and working only in yourown country, or would you prefer to spend some time living and working in anew country? (66)
- TPO 32 - Question 2Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should receive money for doing household tasks such as cleaning. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (66)
- 61. Some people think that wildlife does not belong outside of its natural habitat. They do not think that zoos should exist. Others believe that zoos serve an educational purpose that is more important than the rights of the wild animals. Which side of t (66)
- Someone likes to collect old things like newspaper, others throw things away after they use them. What about you? You would use past experience to support your response. (66)
- 13. After college, some students decide to enter the working world right away.Some travel to see the world while others volunteer for an organization like the Peace Corps. Which do you think is better – going right to work or seeing the world/volunteeri (66)
- Would you rather eat at home or dine out at a restaurant? Give specific reasons, details and examples to support your response. (66)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the future, people will read fewer books than they do today.Use specific examples and details to support your opinion.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the future, people will read fewer books than they do toady.Use specific examples and details to support your opinion.
- Some people like to shop in large grocery stores and department stores. Other people prefer to shop in small specialty stores or shops. Which do you prefer? Explain why.