Speaking recording upload
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- TPO 09 - Question 4 The Establishing Shot Film directors use different types of camera shots for specific purposes. An establishing shot is an image shown briefly at the beginning of a scene, usually taken from far away, that is used to provide context fo 90
- TPO 02 - Question 2 Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to cours 10
- TPO 08 - Question 6 87
- TPO 09 - Question 5 90
- TPO 06 - Question 3 History Seminars Should Be Shorter Currently, all of the seminar classes in the history department are three hours long. I would like to propose that history seminars be shortened to two hours. I make this proposal for two reasons. Fir 90
21 in 30
1. 'too much fun' in the first reason is repeated. we can replace second too much fun to something else like: lunging, jumping...
2. the uncle got a good job, but maybe he learned the second language in the university.