Speaking recording upload
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- Some people think that family members are the most important influence on young adults Others believe that friends are the most important influence Which do you agree with Explain why 73
- TPO 16 - Question 4 Social Loafing When people work in groups to perform a task, individual group members may feel less motivated to contribute, since no one person is held directly responsible for completing the task. The result is that people may not w 80
- TPO 02 - Question 2 Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to cours 70
- TPO 06 - Question 4 Explicit Memories and Implicit Memories In everyday life, when people speak of memory, they are almost always speaking about what psychologists would call explicit memories. An explicit memory is a conscious or intentional recollection 90
- TPO 16 - Question 2 Some people who unexpectedly receive a large amount of money spend it on practical things, while others spend it for pleasure only. Which do you think is better and why? 70
21 in 30
1. 'too much fun' in the first reason is repeated. we can replace second too much fun to something else like: lunging, jumping...
2. the uncle got a good job, but maybe he learned the second language in the university.